Advanced training tool for insight into data using the RP3 rowing ergometer. RP3 Rowing is offered by Label305. Last Updated: December 05, 2016. Current Version: 2.4.1
The big advantage is the real-time Force Curve, All which gives you a detailed feedback on your rowing stroke. Every stroke of every workout is recorded and saved for later review. Additional it can upload your workouts to the RP3
Rowing Online Logbook (in a future version). You can build your own workout scheme based on
time, distance, strokes and heart rate.
Further More the data can be adjusted for boat type and weight to get the right
output, All which can be Compared with the boat you are rowing. This data is
accurate to within 0.5% of the times on water.
With every stroke you have a choice out of 20 different data features to display.
Just tap a tile and you will get a list of all the possible data, select the data you
and because it will be displayed. In this way you can build your own screen.
The workout setting is easily done by adding the different training goals you like
to go for. Set a number and hit the ‘+’ button and it will be added in the workout
scheme. When you start rowing the programmed workout will be shown in the
top of the screen and a pacer and a countdown will tell you how much to do.
Enjoy all future upgrades.
* Displays your rowing data in real time.
* Offers a choice of following data:
– Stroke number
– Power per stroke
– Average power per stroke
– Stroke rate
– Stroke length
– Distance / stroke
– Est. 500m time
– Energy / stroke
– Energy Sum
– Work per pulse
– Peak Force
– Peak Force position
– Peak Force position relative to stroke length
– Drive time
– Recover time
– Stroke time
– Drive: recover ratio
– Boat speed
– K value (resistance factor)
* Logs all your rowing workouts-including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
* Uploads workouts directly to the RP3 Rowing Online Logbook (in a future version)
* Displays weight-adjusted scores.
* Allow you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display on the device while viewing watts average pace on the monitor).
* RP3 Rower (from model RP3 – 2010)
* Eken 7 “tablet standard on RP3S from August 2014
* Android RP3 cable (available from RP3 Rowing), part number 14001 for € 10.00.
* USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The_Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other online vendors). RP3 part number 14002 for € 12.95
* A compatible Android device with a firmware version That supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” to pass all tests, then RP3 Ergdata for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
* Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
* Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
* Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that RP3 Rowing can not guarantee compatibility with any Particular device. Manufactures frequently makechanges That May disable RP3 ErgData, or you my have an Earlier version than we tested. Some devices require additional steps May or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
– You can now install RP3 Rowing on your mobile device
– Share curves between devices by tapping the graph while rowing
– Fixed an issue where workouts could not be sent
RP3 Rowing 2017
Download RP3 Rowing APK for Android
RP3 Rowing 2.4.1 screenshot