Collects real time hockey game statistics and creates a box score style summary
The app is optimized to works on phone sized devices, and requires no special permissions (optional backup feature requires Google Drive authorization)
Hockey Boxscore is designed to provide you with a high degree of control over how and when events are entered for your team. As the game progresses you can use the clock controls to keep the app in sync with the actual game clock, and use the player grid to track players starting and ending shifts. When your team does something (scores a goal, takes a penalty, etc…) you can use the event buttons to record the event and associate it with a player.
The statistics view can be selected at any time to show an up to date summary of the game.
Please note that the app doesn’t track the other team beyond keeping track of your goalie’s saves and goals allowed. As a result, there are some things that Hockey Boxscore does not do:
• it doesn’t try to anticipate PP/PK situations after penalties
• it doesn’t track two man advantage strength cases
• it doesn’t automatically release players from penalty box
• it doesn’t limit the number of skaters on ice
• it doesn’t capture Fenwick, Corsi, possession, WOWY or any other fancy detail
Detail information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/CAhSmv