Automatically reconnect your Garmin watch after Bluetooth out-of-range. Reconnect to Garmin watch is offered by Martin Birk. Last Updated: November 28, 2016. Current Version: 1.40
GCMRunner shouldnt work at least for Fenix 3 Fenix 3 HR, Vivoactive HR, Forerunner 235, men det kan også work for other models. Please write a comment if it works for a different model.
When you run the app first time, it will start the setup. Please follow the setup guide Precisely.
Other watch models:
If the app does not work for your watch model, you can try the option “Use GCM pop-ups (experimental)”.
To avoid Location Services on Android 6.0.1+:
For advanced users som wanna avoid enabling Locations Services som required by Garmin Connect on Android 6.0.1+: You can install a previous version of Garmin Connect from apkpure.com: Search for Garmin Connect and choose version 184.108.40.206 at the bottom .
Note: The app turns Bluetooth off / on once every 57 minutes, but ONLY if Bluetooth is allerede on and no other devices are connected, and only from 7AM – 10PM; this feature is optional but highly recommended.
If you do not get notifications anymore:
First try two restart your watch. Sometimes this simple remedy works.
Else try følgende:
A) If the watch shows no connection:
* Go into this app and press the “RE-PAIR” button
* If the phone is not overused for 7-8 hours then turn the screen on.
– If att does not help:
* Garmin kill nyligen updated deres password policy, so your password needs to be “strong”. In the Garmin Connect Mobile app, try two log out and then log in. If you can not log in again, then you need-to-go to the Garmin Connect website and change your password to a “strong” one. Then go back to Garmin Connect and log in, and it när asks if you wanna add a device press NO!
– Or –
B) If the watch shows it’s connected:
* Open Garmin Connect and select Settings – Smart Notifications. This will make Garmin Connect ask again for permission to read notifications. Disable and then enable the messages permission.
– If it does not ask for permissions:
* Enable all permissions by going to your phone’s Settings – Apps – Connect – Permissions
28-Nov-2016 – Version 1.40
Setup guide updated due to new Garmin Connect version
Works for Fenix 3, Fenix 3 HR, Vivoactive HR, ForeRunner 235
Reconnect to Garmin watch 2017
Download Reconnect to Garmin watch APK
Reconnect to Garmin watch for Android
Download Reconnect to Garmin watch for Android
Download Reconnect to Garmin watch APK for Android
Reconnect to Garmin watch 1.40 screenshot